Mission: To provide our stakeholders with the most fiscally responsible solutions for the greatest positive environmental impacts, in the most SAFE, EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE means possible; enabling our clients to add value and increase profitability for every project.
Vision: To be a Small Business market leader that creates enduring customer relationships through second to none operational excellence and trust.
- CGS awarded new CAL FIRE dozer, water tender, trailer combo hired equipment contract.
- CGS awarded T&D of more than 22,000 tons of contaminated and non-contaminated soil for RORE, Inc. at Riverbank Army Depot
- CGS awarded long term work for sludge/water disposal at the Carlsbad Desalination Plant
- CGS secures partnership with PAL, now offers laboratory analyital services
- CGS safely completes the excavation and Remedial Investigation (RI) of 15 trenches at MMRP Site UXO-1 at NWS Fallbrook
- CGS safely and efficiently completes Small Arms Range (SAR) lead recycling/remediation project at FCC Victorville
Type your paragraph here.
We are a Certified California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), Micro Business (MB), Federal Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOSB), Small Business Enterprise (SBE), and City of San Diego Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
Licensed General Contractor A
Copyright 2013. CGS Incorporated. All rights reserved.