Mission: To provide our stakeholders with the most fiscally responsible solutions for the greatest positive environmental impacts, in the most SAFE, EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE means possible; enabling our clients to add value and increase profitability for every project.
Vision: To be a Small Business market leader that creates enduring customer relationships through second to none operational excellence and trust.
Type your paragraph here.
- CGS awarded closed range excavation and screening of UXO at former Precision Bombing Range in Apple Valley for Big Lots.
- CGS becomes one of the newest environmental contractors for the City of Santa Barbara
- CGS completes landmark munitions project on the island of Tinian.
- CGS awarded new CAL FIRE and Dept of Forestry dozer, water tender, trailer combo hired equipment contract.
- CGS safely and successfully completed T&D of more than 22,000 tons of TSCA contaminated and non-contaminated soil for RORE, Inc. at Riverbank Army Depot
- CGS awarded long term work for Environmental consulting, compliance, sludge/water disposal at the Carlsbad Desalination Plant
- CGS safely and efficiently completes Small Arms Range (SAR) lead recycling/remediation project at FCC Victorville
We are a Certified California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), Micro Business (MB), Federal Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOSB),
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Copyright 2013. CGS Incorporated. All rights reserved.